Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

major preformance hit from no where

zehive

i was spawning in st truiden fb.. got 51 fps, 10 less then usual but okay. lots of tanks spawn in, run over. 20-30 fps. reasonable for so much right there. i get to st truiden, look at the town and start walking in.. 5 fps. usually even in the most dense towns i have 20 fps. tried reproducing it spawning in oostmalle (apparent axis P1 attack). 16-20 FPS. dont get whats up.

edit: tried spawning in St Trui afte the oostmalle test.. still 10-5 fps.

Edited by Zehive

I know this might sound crazy but I think the 1.30 client and server are literally falling apart. My fps suddenly went down by 30% for no reason, the mission result pending cthl increased in frequency, there are reports of no tree bug here there and everywhere, tiles of terrain fail to load quite regularly. I know, sounds like crazy talk. I chose to ignore these issues cause 1.30 is on its last legs anyway.