Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

BUG: "Reserve Weapon" doen't reserve weapon on spawn delay

Damixu

first spawner first served - not any reservation happening. Maybe a bug is there when other player has alreadry reserved a stuff and game yet says you can reserve it too.

Fix it! - it if faking annoying!

There are no other players in offline mode, so there are differences in how the game is run when you are testing an offline version.

There is no flag capture, no strategy server, no supply system with tickets and no brigades to move. Online version issues a ticket when you spawn, and updates that ticket to give you a reservation if you RTB. It is not needed in offline since everything is unlimited.

Additional info if you want a variety of city spawn points:

You can single-click any piece of equipment, then go to map and single-click any city, zoom in, and single-click appropriate air/naval/army bunker, then single-click enter world.

Double-clicking a piece of equipment will instantly force you to Area51 with no map choice.

Edited by maxxim

Somehow I suspect this is a LIVE bug not an offline Beta one...

Yes, this was posted on the 15th, well before Offline beta was released.

I can second this bug. Happens to me all the time. Anytime there is a Spawn Delay and a weapon is reserved, once the spawn delay is up and I hit enter world the button goes grey but I stay at the map screen. Afterwards I must cancel reservation, wait for it to pop back in the pool of choices, and then choose and click enter world really fast.

I can second this bug. Happens to me all the time. Anytime there is a Spawn Delay and a weapon is reserved' date=' once the spawn delay is up and I hit enter world the button goes grey but I stay at the map screen. Afterwards I must cancel reservation, wait for it to pop back in the pool of choices, and then choose and click enter world really fast.[/quote']

I have had the same problem other than one thing. Being allied I am not sure what this "spawn delay" is :P

I have found if you hold your left mouse button on the "enter world" button for a second or more after reserving, it seems to cure the problem on the second or third attempt.

Please retest when 1.31 goes into online testing. I'll ask the coders to take a look at reservations on the live server in the meantime.

Just spawned an ATG out at a depot. Was the only one left. Still had it reserved and while waiting for the SD timer someone was able to take it from me and I coulnd't spawn again. I wasn't damaged and I did get a message of sucessful RTB.

Something is buggy with the reservations. They aren't properly reserving a weapon for you, rather, just showing you what you are about to spawn in as, but someone else can take it.

• 2 weeks later...

This test is currently offline. You cannot possibly test this at present.

I'll leave this open in hopes that it is tested again when the test goes online.