Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I have some bugs?

zehive

i could upload the screens i got, but the roof textures of some of the buildings are neon green, I have no trees, theres some sort of particle line bug where a sort of explosion of broken lines of particles are stretching into the sky, shadows on some inf is wonky. probably some already known sound bugs involving rain and walking, and non slanting rain.. the map displays CPs all over and turns bright green if in a certain place.. it seems bridges are partially submerged in 'rivers', but all the rivers are pitch black, where as the oceans are nice and blue. oh and sometimes i can fire my rifle, but there is no visible effect. rifle bounces, there is no mussle flash, no dirt kickup or dead inf.. and sometimes theres this texture-thing of black circle dots arranged in a rectangle that is somehow related to where and how im looking at something.. dunno where else to post this so its going here.

edit: i have a slight tree thing at antwerp AF, floating trees that look erm.. dead.. to say the least.. they seem to be where the particle lines come from. oh and british fighter sights seem to be err.. a bit askew.

Edited by Zehive

how do i spawn in to other citys?

click on antwerp, zoom in and click on ab/depot and click enter world. should work

hoping to see if i redownload and re install if itll fix.. its not my video card, ATI Raedon 2400 pro is the minimum spec, and I run HD 2600 pro.

• Registered Users

1st select your unit, rifleman etc but 1 click only as double click will spawn you in a51. Then drag map to the town or use the city search and zoom in to select the an or depot and then click the enter world button.

didnt change anything.. however it appears that trees are just invisible.. my bullets collide with invisble trees...

I think what you're seeing is "some video cards aren't rendering speedtree" that was in the known issues.

A squaddie of mine had the same issue soon as he spawned, seems to be a widespread known issue that's on the books already.

whats with my rivers and now oceans then? pitch black and it seems like all buildings stretching across them are below where they should be, and submerged. and the neon green buildings.. its just really ugly on my computer. oh and no bushes either..

Edited by Zehive

seems like sometimes i spawn in and the cps are dark purple and neon green, and all new objects are a combination of those. id really like an explaination for these..

I think what you're seeing is "some video cards aren't rendering speedtree" that was in the known issues.

A squaddie of mine had the same issue soon as he spawned, seems to be a widespread known issue that's on the books already.

Yup. And by some we mean some ATI.