Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

interior model bugs of 1.31

Werkelijk

inside the Panzer 2 C the view port and weapon equipment is not where it is supposed to be within the model.

I opened the hatch on top and looked down noticed something odd then noticed it was missing.

Edited by whitten

also noticed the gunner of the 232 when pressing numpad 0 will get a zoomup of the front right corner of the turret.

there is nothing in the right front corner of the turret, makes me think the gunner is sitting in the corner for being naughty.

in the Panzer 3 F the drivers scope when closing the view slit is clipping out of the tank.

hull gunners MG is also the same.

Panzer 4 D's hull gunner when pressing numpad 0 makes him get a close up on some flat surface inside the tank no where near a view slit might I add.

drivers side when closing viewslit and switching to the scope theres a white line type texture visible on the scope.

when in the hull gunner seat and look left the view slit model clips over the scope.

Panzer 4 G has same bugs.

Edited by whitten