Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Keymapper reverses(switches) Joystick 1 and Joystick 2

angriff

The normal game sees my pedals and joystick as seperate joysticks. In the main online game my pedals are joystick 1. I put my cmfl file in the directory and it lists them the same way they are in the main game. When I boot the beta it reverses or switches them.

Edited by angriff

Don't copy your cfml files and see what happens. All new input controller in 1.31. Please continue to test without copying .cfml files and report back Angriff.

Martini will want more information.

i noticed this too i just re maped. i didnt copy old cfml. In 1.30 my js is controler 2 and pedals controler 1 in 1.31 it is reversed js is 1 and pedals are 2 might be a pain in the a22 having to convert flaps and such but oh well

• 2 weeks later...

Ok please go over this one more time so that when the coders look they have all the information they need.

BUG: 1.30 cfml files incompatible with 1.31 because the keymapper assigns different order to the input controllers.

Is this correct?