Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

new blackout/redout and looking towards the sun

Hinfoos

so.. new redout and blackout.. and if you looks towards the sun the screen gets brighter for a few sec when looking away. what do you think of it?

but a bug when you flys straight towards the sun it dissapears.. not so effective if you want to blind the one behind you by flying towards the sun.

Unable to replicate' date=' please explain in more detail.[/quote']

when i took of plane and picked up speed and then went straight for the sun in the crosshair it dissapears like if the sun was at another spot, no light or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent report. Thank you.

I think this has to do with the fubar gunsights. I'll add to that ticket for testing.

hinfoos look at the URL he gave

192.168.0.X is an internal IP or LAN IP. usually given by local area networking gear such as a router.

you cannot connect to an internal IP unless you're part of that network.

Edited by whitten

is those ticket links going anywhere?

just got webpage could not be shown.

Ticket links are for the CRS guys to use. Their beta ticket system isn't available to the public.

Yeah, some people probably think that it is less than professional to expose our process that way. I don't. I'm the lead on this and it helps me get my job done better and faster to have the links cross posted. Plus, I've always thought that on a project like this where so many of you guys are as close to us as any friends we have, that sharing the process is a greaat way to show that we are all in this together.

Well, not Moxin. Gunter neither. he hasn't even bothered to thank me for naming a gas station after him! To think he was the best man at my wedding. Hmpf.

This wouldn't happen to be the propeller disk blocking the sun, would it? Someone mentioned that elsewhere. Looks like the right spot for that.