Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mouse Stuck (XP SP3)

dog3

Mouse stuck in center of screen with symptoms that appear identical to those described for Win7 and Vista users but BLOO claims its a different bug so creating new thread.

Specs:

(iMac 24")

XP SP3

Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz

ATI 2600 XT

3 GB RAM

MS IntelliMouse Explorer

This report was initially filed by my son, Cereal8.

•Live game is fine.

•Presence of joysticks has no affect on symptoms. Unable to remove all USB devices since mouse and keyboard are USB.

What kind of mouse is it?
MS IntelliMouse Explorer

This is an old microsoft USB mouse that works fine with current 1.30 live version.

I have been messing around with the screen when the mouse is stuck. When your alt tabbed the mouse curser of the desktop will interact with the wwIIonline screen but once you click on the screen, the mouse will go straight to the center of the screen and will be stuck there.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticketed #3582. Andrew will probably have to take a look. I'll talk to him in a few minutes as he is testing the Mac 1.31.0.18 Offline Test build.