Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

new mini map

a320

can we get a n' date='s,e and west put on there?[/quote']

You can't tell which way you're going just by looking at it?

another problem with the mini-map... and ive been shouting this for a long time (every since they redid the keymap in fact)

I AM LEFT HANDED, therefore, i remap the keyboard for movement and such to my number keypad instead of w,a,s,d.I also change reload to the num + and sprint to the num -, which also happens to be the minimap zoom in and zoom out keys. When I go to general and remap the minimap zoom keys, IT DOES NOT EFFECT the change at all. In other words, it still zooms in and out with the numpad keys even though Ichanged the keys..

I REALLY would like a fix for this!!!

You can't tell which way you're going just by looking at it?

yes but even with it on there i still call out wrong directions lol "help west of dinant heed help 2 09 my six crap dead" couldnt find ya 320

crap my bad i was east :D

yes but even with it on there i still call out wrong directions lol "help west of dinant heed help 2 09 my six crap dead" couldnt find ya 320

crap my bad i was east :D

This would be fixed by taking the current compass and making the needle point N instead of towards your current heading.

I don't want a minimap on my screen.

How do I remove it without removing the chat?

I've not tried it but for some reason i'm thinking that the Y key cycles through different GUI options.

Y most certainly doesnt cycle anything but hud on and off. To turn off minimap selectively go to preferences -> hud windows -> minimap disabled.

That hud preference thing works, thank you.

I still miss my old compass though.

I hope they removed it because they are replacing it with a real compass, modeled for a weapon slot.

• 2 weeks later...
another problem with the mini-map... and ive been shouting this for a long time (every since they redid the keymap in fact)

I AM LEFT HANDED, therefore, i remap the keyboard for movement and such to my number keypad instead of w,a,s,d.I also change reload to the num + and sprint to the num -, which also happens to be the minimap zoom in and zoom out keys. When I go to general and remap the minimap zoom keys, IT DOES NOT EFFECT the change at all. In other words, it still zooms in and out with the numpad keys even though Ichanged the keys..

I REALLY would like a fix for this!!!

I'll ticket that up.

Edited by GOPHUR