Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Spawnable depots - Clipping issue on "fire escape"

dkamerad

The staircases on the outside of the depot having some clipping issues while walking on them. The stairs themselves appear fine, but the platforms connecting them have me "falling" as I walk across them and popping back up, occasionally clipping halfway into the platform.

This also has causes all rag dolls on these platforms to flop and convulse indefinitely. I can post a video if needed.

The staircases on the outside of the depot having some clipping issues while walking on them. The stairs themselves appear fine, but the platforms connecting them have me "falling" as I walk across them and popping back up, occasionally clipping halfway into the platform.

This also has causes all rag dolls on these platforms to flop and convulse indefinitely. I can post a video if needed.

This actually happens in a LOT of games with ragdoll.

This actually happens in a LOT of games with ragdoll.

As I said in the original post, and the video shows, this isn't limited to rag doll.

• 2 weeks later...