Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Cloning In Offline Mode!

mcbaine

Could we get ability to delete a clone. Then we could get some perfect shots of intense action in towns and you guys could use it for marketing.

I think this would be a great idea.

• 2 weeks later...

What would be a good command?

.clonekill #

.cloneremove #

.cloneoff/on

???

no .clonekill, not too rough !

Players would/are already able to set a key in keymapper first- such as (insert) to place a clone.

Players already can hold rifle in aim mode, crouch, or go prone and hold pose while pressing the add-clone (insert) key, which effectively adds infantry clone in any pose you are holding while pressing the key..

I havent tried salute, laugh, cheer yet.. but we dont need a text command for adding. We just need the following remove command and delete all command. It would remove any clone, infantry or vehicle based on its I.D. code.

If you place 5 infantry in poses, and get the 6th pose wrong, you want to be able to delete just the 6th clone, not a single command to delete all your other efforts (if you're trying to set up a scene for a screenshot).

.clone delete

(for above example you would type ".clone remove 6" without quotes)

When finished building one scene, in order to remove all quickly and avoid hitting your limitations, the following remove all command can work nicely.

.clone delete all

(you would type all, instead of a specific clone I.D. number)

Edited by maxxim

"I havent tried salute, laugh, cheer yet.. but we dont need a text command for adding. We just need the following remove command and delete all command. It would remove any clone, infantry or vehicle based on its I.D. code."

I've got cookies!!!