Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Clones wont die when

a320

Try switching ragdolls on.

Marry Christmas

ragdools are on when i fire a gun and clone it wont die when i spawn a clone not firing a gun it dies

ragdools are on when i fire a gun and clone it wont die when i spawn a clone not firing a gun it dies

Someone just told me you have to switch out of "Best Performance" mode to see them die. OTW to try it now.

Interesting. I have just tried what you said, I can press to clone a SMG while he is actually firing the weapon, and I can still kill him the same as any other clone. System dependent bug?

Turning off "Best Performance" makes sense. I just got out of benchmark testing and found no ragdolls and god-mode clones, this after recording two ragdoll videos in previous days.

This is true firing clones cannot be killed they just flinch you can also bug the client when doing this and lose any projectile being created; bullets, grenades etc.

if you clone infantry while firing the clone cannot be killed

not an issue for now, clones are a dev. tool only at the moment