Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Not an issue, I don't think but:

Bacon55

Holy stamina regain batman!

As primarily an inf player I'm not complaining, but wow!

With how little concellent there is just outside of town you're gonna need it.

I think the stamina regain thing in the 1.31 beta is there for purely getting to certain areas faster as infantry.

aside from massive amount of graphical/animation glitches, and the terrian/building problems all 1.31 really needs is some performance tuning.

with best quality selected and me using 8xQ AA and 16x AF I got good fps in 1.30 about 100, I only hit 50fps max with an average of 20-25 in 1.31.

what would expand the testing area for us looking for bugs to report would be to enable destroyable buildings in the offline beta.

I shelled the krabbendijk CP in gravenpolder with all the rounds from a Panzer 4 G and it never went into destroyed state.

Edited by whitten

• Registered Users
I think the stamina regain thing in the 1.31 beta is there for purely getting to certain areas faster as infantry.

aside from massive amount of graphical/animation glitches, and the terrian/building problems all 1.31 really needs is some performance tuning.

with best quality selected and me using 8xQ AA and 16x AF I got good fps in 1.30 about 100, I only hit 50fps max with an average of 20-25 in 1.31.

what would expand the testing area for us looking for bugs to report would be to enable destroyable buildings in the offline beta.

I shelled the krabbendijk CP in gravenpolder with all the rounds from a Panzer 4 G and it never went into destroyed state.

Between power outages,the holliday stuff and my net being out until at least the 31st I don't yet have the open beta.

But unless it's changed, buildings, AI etc do not destroy offline.

Posting on a iPhone is ok occasionaly but when it's the only net access it get's sucky real quick.