Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.31 Map Bug

SNIPER62

• CORNERED RAT
That is freaking wierd. Had you just had that menu out or something?

na, not for 5-10mins at that point

it's most noticeable over the 'dark' areas of sea (e.g. near british training and area 51)

Believe its covered in 'known issues' though.

• CORNERED RAT
What are you doing in a He-111?

;)

Good catch!

LOL

i was making the cloud SSs

Rats need every time saving specific description you can give and you should understand not everyone can "see" the same way, so in this instance, the short and sweet helping description you could give here is:

Viewing down the left side of the map, there are faded words showing over the darker blue water areas - possibly caused by an underlying layer of graphics or z-buffer issue with previous pop-out menu items.

• CORNERED RAT
Rats need every time saving specific description you can give and you should understand not everyone can "see" the same way, so in this instance, the short and sweet helping description you could give here is:

Viewing down the left side of the map, there are faded words showing over the darker blue water areas - possibly caused by an underlying layer of graphics or z-buffer issue with previous pop-out menu items.

good point, thats why i put the red circle in so every1 look at that

Yeah I'm unable to replicate. Need a walk through.

im outa town atm but when i get back this weekend ill see if i can

i dont get it

if you look hard at the water in the red highlight you can see words and such.

I had to actually increase the brightness of my moniter to see the words, at first it looked like a white horizontal line to me.

Thanks Sniper.

@whitten

You're confusing caveman producer. Do you mean you increase the brightness and see the text in the screenshot or ingame?

Thanks Sniper.

@whitten

You're confusing caveman producer. Do you mean you increase the brightness and see the text in the screenshot or ingame?

yes caveman producer confused by english.

I'm talking about the screenshot that was posted, I looked and looked and all I saw was a horizontal white line as the only possible glitch till I increased my moniters brightness and seen the words.

• CORNERED RAT

SShot23.jpg

i could replicate it with all the tabs on the left

open map

turn a tab on

turn a tab off

close map

open map

ps. its just not the He11 that this works on

Edited by SNIPER62