Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

v1.31.0.18 "slc.dll" Install error

lure

Got the following error at the end of the install on my Windows 7 64bit box:

131018_install_error.PNG

The installation finished ok anyway and the game seems to work in offline mode so far.

I have to bump this thread.

This error started when I installed the beta and now Windows Media Payer stopped working. I think the beta installer messed up my Win 7 install in some way.

I'll try uninstall the beta but if it does not work I think I'll reinstall Windows 7.

Disregard this error report. I restored the system with a image created before I installed BE. I can replicate this error with no BE installed, I've not used the computer enough to notice it before I installed BE. I'll have to reinstall Win 7 anyway.

I'm not aware of that error. It is an MS issue though, we don;t use that dll or install it.

Keep us posted though in case someone else runs into the problem. Not much on the MS site about it.