Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.31 Corrupt Installation

gewehr98

I try to launch the game on my new rig to see how awesome 1.31 is supposed to be.

Installation/registry error, might be corrupted, etc.

So I uninstall thinking, "Might want to run it as an admin because this new rig has Win7."

Still corrupt.

I'm on DSL, am I gonna have to re-download this exe?!?!

do u have the 1.30.3 on this rig? crs stated u'd have to have the live version installed, before u can run the beta.

so long slpr

do u have the 1.30.3 on this rig? crs stated u'd have to have the live version installed, before u can run the beta.

so long slpr

Yeah. I'm starting to think its a 64 bit OS issue. I installed beta before I installed 1.31, and my beta doesn't have an x86 option.

most in the .de community had to use the win2k compatibility mode in win7 to get it running. also give the ati 9.12 driver version a try. not to mention a recent dx version and admin modus. check also for the security center.

so long slpr

most in the .de community had to use the win2k compatibility mode in win7 to get it running. also give the ati 9.12 driver version a try. not to mention a recent dx version and admin modus. check also for the security center.

so long slpr

Switched it to Vista SP2 and that did the trick.

you shouldn;t have to set a compatibility mode with the 1.31 client. Those should all be fixed. Give me some more system info please.

Oh, you have to install the live game before you install the beta. Something with the registry that I haven't tracked down yet.