Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Joystick/ throttle wont work

curt101

I have a saitek X52 Stick/ throttle combo which works fine in the current version of ww2 online. For some reason it will not work with the beta. I have all the newest drivers. I cant figure it out for the life of me?

try deleting the "C:\Documents and Settings\dbaldwin.CRS\My Documents\Battleground Europe TEST\cfml" foldre and redoing your keymaps and see if that fixes anything.

Have had no problems yet with my X52 in 1.31.

When I first installed the beta, I copied my entire CFML folder from my Battlegroud Europe folder in My Docs to the Battleground Europe Test Folder also in My Docs.

Also, are you having problems getting the KEymapper to recognise the buttons or are you getting no input at al from the stick? If it's the latter, go to the Controllers Tab in the KEymapper and Click "Detect Controllers".

Post if anything helps

No problems here either with joystick mappings - copied my CFML files from the production version - no changes needed.