Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CS & R Errors?

redlegs

I was looking at the CS & R page to see if stats were up to date following the beginning of the new campaign, and noticed some errors. Since they were down last night for maintenance, I logged my 6 missions myself, each time keeping record of what unit I was, how many I killed, and whether I RTBed or was KIA. All six of my missions appear, but 13 of my 18 kills were not recorded as they were shown on my AAR following each one. Also, some stats are present that I have no clue on, such as my last 9 killers all being Axis units and my worst unit being a Bedford, yet I have NEVER played Allied. In addition, it seems as though many, if not all, of the missions between campaigns in the intermission were shown and processed with the actual campaign stats. Is this just a temporary thing for the beginning of the campaign or can this be fixed? In the grand scheme of things, it really isn't too big of a deal, but I like being able to try to up my stats each campaign so I want everything to reflect what actually happened. I know a lot of players check their stats quite often, so maybe there are more of us who are having this problem? I appreciate any insight anyone may be able to offer. S!

Redlegs

8th Infantry Division

CSR is showing and has recorded the stats from this past intermission, and has not recorded any stats from this camp so far ( as showing).

Also add that it is showing multiple person sorties in vehicles that can't have mult people (like the 109e4), and same side killed by (110 killed by pz4g with a faf af crew)

SO,,,,ya....something is amiss.

Edited by Vyper

Oh yeah, stats are totally messed up. All my missions appear from last night, but kills are wrong and I have multi-crewed missions all over the place. My favorite is a Stuka mission that was multi-crewed with someone in the FAF!

Also noticed this earlier; apparently I was killed by a M10 last night and I multi-crewed a Pz4G with someone already... Someone I've never met. :)

Also, I have kills recorded that never happened and the ones that did never were. Like someone said before, it's not the biggest of deals but again, I like getting a clear picture of what happened during a night/week/campaign.

Yes stats are all jacked up, partly from inclusion of intermission stuff and partly from misapplied multicrew missions from current campaign. I'd say it is important because the database has been corrupted, it either needs to be fixed or just shut CSR down until it can be rewritten from scratch. There's a lot of legacy stuff in it that needs to go anyway.

Shows I've multi-crewed with a bunch of people in a 109 and that my best unit as an Axis pilot is the Spit IX... something I haven't flown in a very very long time.

Jup same here my sorties from opening sedan op shows multicrewing tank sorties wrong recorded kills csr shows 4 killz in one sortie what was an 35 kill and zero in the other where should b shown 4 tanks ded. :mad:

On the official site wrote that Campaign #58 will begin 8th of Jan 2010 afternoon.

But as I see, Combat Stats & Records page for curent Campaign #58 also contain now full results of Intermission 57 for everyone player.

Many players are used Intermission to test enemy's weapons, even those of them who played during Intermission for the right side played not to the full extent of his power.

I just wanna say that a lot of players especially those who never switching side during Campaign now see on own Stat page that they are played for enemy side.

If possible please remove from Combat S&R sorties that take place before 2:00pm CST 8th of Jan. Fix results.

Thanks you.