Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

How come I keep getting Host Connection lost?

delems

Hi there,

I play for a period, then suddenly I get connection lost. Is everybody else getting this now and then?

I hadn't gotten this before but in the last couple days it seems to be rampant....

Also, since I don't spawn out before it crashes (says lost host connection, goes to main menu then usually crashes), do I lose all my points????

ty delems

Yesterday it was fine for hours.

Now today, twice in less than an hour??? WHAT is going on? This is a pain, also, I lose my points every time I lose the connection?

I hear of others complaining of 50% packet loss.... is something up with the server?

If I'm paying money to play, I expect to keep my points and the server to stop dropping me so much.

Thanks, delems

Please start a support ticket.

These connection to host lost issues are related to your internet connection to our servers.

CTHL is a problem for most players.. and a chtl counts as RTB so u will get all points u racked up during the mission. IIRC?

Hmm, yesterday I played for like 6 to 8 hours, fine, no problems.. now today, not even on an hour and I get host connection lost.

Also, I don't think that's true, I lose my guarding points when I lose connection. Maybe kills are saved (haven't ran into that scenario yet), but other points don't show up on my score.

Also, I lose the mission, my leader status etc. etc.

a LOT of players have this issue, but most like myself have gotten tired of posting about it as it does nothing to help remedy the problem.

IMO I think there's a problem with how the server handles information from clients.

one thing that is a issue which has died off in the forums but still shows itself ingame since I last played.

if you shoot your rifle at 3 meters into an enemies back, while you're aiming down the sights and full health+stamina.

for some reason the enemy player hears your rifle shot turns around kills you and dies. the problem? they heard the shot and was able to rotate and kill you long before they died or taken damage. yes this is a latency issue, and what nulls that response is they got the info from the server stating we fired the shot before they recieved the one saying they HAD been shot.

Edited by whitten