Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - Ultra Widescreen (Triple Head , EveFinity)

GOPHUR

We've made a lot of support changes for Matrox Triple Heads and Radeons new EyeFinity. We're currently only supporting ultra widescreens like on the Triple Head and not any of the crazier stuff eyeFinitiy can do, reolutions like 3840 x 1024.

If you've got one of these setups we'd love to hear from you and find out what you think and if you are having any issues.

Feel free to post some screenshots of your set up for others to drool at if you wish.

Seems fine [other than ultrawidescreen issues already ticketed].

Like the new minimap/radio bar.

Teensy bit worried about FPS though.

Oh, and 5040*1050 FTW!!!

braggin.jpg

Nice set up.

I take it you built the cabinet? Did you remove the stands from your monitors and use something else to have them stand?

I am running at 5040X1050 too on Matrox Triplehead2Go Digital edition.

Nice set up.

I take it you built the cabinet? Did you remove the stands from your monitors and use something else to have them stand?

I am running at 5040X1050 too on Matrox Triplehead2Go Digital edition.

Yeah, the wife made me buy all these tools n stuff for home renovations... So I finally built something.

Unfortunately I suck as a carpenter.

On the other hand, if the bomb drops, diving under the desk might actually work. Or it might fall and crush me....

The monitors were old Fujitsu 16:10's I got as reconditioned off Ebay. Averaged $200 Aus each. But had huge plastic bezels.

So I pulled them out of the cases and mounted them in the desk with forced draught cooling. Leaves 1/2 inch bezel total between each screen.

total screen width = 1.6m