Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stats still messed up

jp2slow

Why are stats still messed up ? I thought they got fixed. There is no recored of my top sortie so far this map , along with a bunch more towards the begining.

Check my stats page this only one of a bunch that aint up there .

Topkill.jpg

Missing Sortie Data Jan 8 - Jan 11 (true)

Jan 13 11:56AM

We had an issue with scoring after the beginning of Campaign 58. On Monday, January 11, we brought the server down to fix this issue, which went well. However, the details of some sorties in the 3 days are not displayed in CSR. All kills, captures, and points were awarded to player personas in our core databases, but the ability to display them in CSR was lost. Thus, you might see sortie result pages for that period that show Damages, Time On Mission, and Result, but how many and what you killed may be missing.

We are sorry that we cannot restore that information to CSR.

I checked your 54 kills sortie and you did get all the right credit and score for it.

Ditto for Zaltor.

Closing.

Because this apparently needs more clarification:

CSR is not showing you all the results of your sorties before Monday. Our core databases do have it all recorded through. CSR is copied from those databases, it is NOT those databases themselves. The problem we had was with the copying of sortie kill details to CSR.

You still got credit for everything, it just isn't displayed on CSR.

Unfortunately, repopulating the CSR with the kill details for the sorties is not possible.

Edited by BLOO