Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Death trigger picture illustration

mook2

If the death trigger has been fixed like CRS says, then what is this? Pictures taken today at Chimay.

sshot46.jpg

sshot47.jpg

sshot48.jpg

sshot50.jpg

It still happens but not very often.

It happens to you but not very often (i.e. you have deathtrigger) or you get killed by it but not very often?

If it is the second case I still maintain that input reset is not iterated through all.

It happens to you but not very often (i.e. you have deathtrigger) or you get killed by it but not very often?

If it is the second case I still maintain that input reset is not iterated through all.

The first thing.

Also the fact that you can still move the turret when your gunner is ded but the rest of the crew isn't is a bit dumb...

The first thing.

Also the fact that you can still move the turret when your gunner is ded but the rest of the crew isn't is a bit dumb...

Ah. ^^ could be it. I'll jump to TS with someone and try it out.

Yeah I was surprised about that... I love doing that with bofors :D Start shootin an et or somin, they turn around, find you, kill you, and you keep shooting til you auto-despawn just to give em a headache xD.

And besides, it's not too much use after a few seconds because you "black out".

Still is fun though :)

You want a death trigger? Here is one from this campaign (my atg was killed by this already blown up 232 hence me recording this frap):

h9B24rN8VLI