Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

190 max speed is wrong.

Werkelijk

either the manual is wrong saying that 190 has a max speed of 671kmh

or the speedometer in the 190 is wrong.

or the 190 is bugged and needs an audit.

I was flying the 190 just now in offline training.

50 meters above water, full throttle, economy rpm setting, max speed: 540kmh

50 meters above water, full throttle, max rpm setting, max speed: 571 kmh

I ran the eco till the fuel light came on which was about 25 liters of fuel left, then I cranked to max RPM, even respawned after i ran out of fuel thinking it may slowly reach 671kmh..

respawned flew up to 3KM, waited for engines to cool down to around 80c, dove with everything maxxed and leveled out at 100 meters above water using autopilot to keep her flat and straight, speedometer droped slowly back down to 571kmh.

Edited by whitten

The maximum speed of an aircraft is rarely ever at sea level, it's usually higher and most of the time above 10k feet. I don't know where this best speed altitude is off the top of my head for the 190, but probably around 6-7km. If you test it at that altitude, keep in mind that indicated airspeed (IAS) is different from true airspeed (TAS) and the 671km/h is a TAS value, so you'll need to convert your IAS reading at altitude to find your TAS.

Top speed depends of the altitude

at 1.42 ATA 2700rpm Fw190a4

top speed at sea level is around 570 km/h

top speed above 6000 m is 670 km/h

take care that at hight altitude IAS is displayed not TAS ( real speed) because the measure of speed depends of air presure in a plane