Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Unable to log in to Patch Server #3765

lmlange

I get that if I try to log in using "Test Online". However, using the normal "Play Online" icon and selecting Beta Server works fine.

How exactly did you do this, as lots pf people have he same problem. Ive treid changing the normal icon to the test server but nothing happens. Can you give details as to what you did ?

I have just done a full rebuild of this machine, so I was starting with clean WWIIOL installs:

install current live client 1.30

install open beta client 1.31

From desktop, click the normal "Play Online" icon

At the login screen top right you will see the 3 servers listed - campaign, training and beta. Select beta and click play

Got the same problem with .25 (I'm on .24 currently). It's always three tries - first two times I get redirected to Playnet error web site, the third time the loader hangs on "Update found!". Tried with both the original game loader and the .24 one.

EDIT: Still dead for me. Sigh.

Edited by kylomylo

The error link is http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/scripts/wwiionline/error.jsp?error=ftpconnect, so I'm guessing... FTP ;).

Second click results in http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/scripts/wwiionline/error.jsp?error=nopatch

UPDATE: Download kicked in on attempt # 3.451.439 from the original game client.

Edited by kylomylo

Same problem here. I'm unable to download the patch through Playgate. I'm getting the same failed links that kylomylo listed.

yea i get this ive got 1.31.24 but it won't let me download the new patch it just says unable to connect to patch server then download failed each time. Any solutions RATS?

Same here, unable to log into patch server then after three tries loader hangs on "Update found!".

Is this a driver update problem?

Edited by Jimato

Cant login to patch server either. Got to say it doesnt bode well for 1.31 game when you cant even patch the frickin thing without needing a bloody ticket.

• 2 months later...