Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Need Test - Bushes not appearing #3805

Hinfoos

whats up with all the odd bushes that is not the same spot for everyone?

the bushes outside the bushrows i mean.

especially noticable when flying.. seeing a bush dissapear and shows up at another spot..

its not like it is small pieces of grass but bigarse bushes that is blocking the view for some but not others :confused:

seem to be a part of the radial-clutter.

Edited by Hinfoos

took the first pic and then went NW 1-2km or so before turning around to get back so the bushes get outside of the vis range.

ok its not HUUGE bushes but enough to obstruct the view of ei and such from the ground.

and maybe not cluttereffect but i dunno.

1111111111111111.jpg

2222222222222222222222.jpg

Edited by Hinfoos

Though they have changed art those bushes have been random seeded through the game world for years. Nothing really new here.

Though they have changed art those bushes have been random seeded through the game world for years. Nothing really new here.

Randomly placed, but once placed, static, right?

Is he saying they changed when he flew over them one minute later according to his clock?

That isn't supposed to happen, is it?

Randomly placed, but once placed, static, right?

Is he saying they changed when he flew over them one minute later according to his clock?

That isn't supposed to happen, is it?

Could be a rotation draw distance type situation he is more rotated in the 2nd picture.

Yeah, need to do this more controlled.

They are supposed to be same place all the time, would be a problem if not.

i need to do some controlled testing on this.

So it looks like they are always in the right (same) place but some bushes don't always draw. This does not appear to be LOD related.

Ticketed #3805.

Related to the missing trees/bushes bug in live version maybe? Last weekend I played at one of FBs to Wiltz. On one side of the FB (NE FB IIRC) on the opposite direction of the target the ground was very open with no trees and bushes. I didn't think much about it as there are many places in areas away from towns that have no vegetation. I just thought a truckdriver or two was stupid to try sneak EMSP in over the open ground.

Then I played at the same FB a while last night and... something was different. Hey... wait a minute: that hill have trees an bushes now! Areas that where open last weekend had trees now. This bug can be so local that I didn't notice it even though I knew it exists.

• 5 weeks later...