Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Need Testing - Leaning corpses #3784

lutorm

This was pretty common for me to see during the inf test:

defy_gravity.jpg

defy_gravity2.jpg

Inf would move around at this angle. I got shot by a ei lmg doing this and his muzzle flash was pointing in a completely different direction from the gun barrel, too.

Same here.

I'll also add that the slant also caused most of the folks to appear half underground. On the ground, only torso visible, less if going through berms. Clipping through walls especially at corners. In buildings with >1 floors, legs and feet stick out underneath from ceiling, and upper torso and arms show above ground above the floor. All at a 45 degree slant.

Same here, but some seemed to be so "slanted" they almost looked prone. And, all had their arms wide open, kind of reminiscent of what inf looked like spawning in way back when, when they sort of "dropped" in... sorry don't know how better to describe that. All slanted inf looked to me to have their arms wide, and locked, nothing moving, arms or legs, so that they looked like they were skating.

Also looked to me as some inf, in either this "slant" mode or not, we're buried up to their knees.

All of this seemed random. Would see a particular person fine at one point, then slanted or buried a bit later.

Edited by mcmuff
dam teh typos!

I only noticed it with corpses, not live players running around in 0.27, dead corpses being left behind in all weird angles still in 0.27.

• 1 month later...