Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[1.31.0.28] 2 bugs: Missing polygon, Widescreen part of sky no cloud,

lutorm

change title to report 2 bugs in this thread

When looking in certain directions with my TrackIR, the overcast sky was missing a polygon. See above veh spawn in this screenshot:

missingtile.jpg

It was never when you looked right at it, always sort of in the periphery.

Edited by frantish
Change title for new bug

aaaand, using triple monitor resolutions.... the grey clouds does not cover all the sky...look at the horizont left & right:

sshot7q.jpg

When looking in certain directions with my TrackIR, the overcast sky was missing a polygon. See above veh spawn in this screenshot:

missingtile.jpg

I can confirm this. It was an overcast sky and the missing polygon was in the upper right corner. If i looked around it would sometimes disappear

aaaand, using triple monitor resolutions.... the grey clouds does not cover all the sky...look at the horizont left & right:

That's realism. It's always sunny "over there"! ;)

missingtile.jpg

Known bug.

sshot7q.jpg

New bug, changing title.

TY for reporting.

Edited by frantish

i was going to post the rectangle in the sky one, but figured it was such a small issue - with so many more pressing ones, that i should just keep it to myself. Glad to see thats its already known, i have almost lost sleep over not posting it, almost... :rolleyes:

sshot7q.jpg

i want your monitor

probably no fix for that short term. The earth is flat but the frustum edge is round and then the FOV ... ugh.

change title to report 2 bugs in this thread

missingtile.jpg

similar problem at clear sky (gtx280, driver version 196.21)

SShot32_b28_clouds.sized.jpg

Edited by clone9cz

sshot7q.jpg

this is visible on 16x10 screen too

rain window at "E" view (1.31.0.26+)

SShot12_b26_rain_e_view_window.sized.jpg

also reported here

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=304480

and here

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=304480

Edited by clone9cz

One more sky issue: I saw this mysterious linear feature (to the right of the icon). It only showed up in a certain view direction.

line_in_sky.jpg

One more sky issue: I saw this mysterious linear feature (to the right of the icon). It only showed up in a certain view direction.

line_in_sky.jpg

Well, since the halo on the left is a plane, I would guess that the line on the right is a burning plane (they looked like streaking fireballs in some of the Beta versions)

Well' date=' since the halo on the left is a plane, I would guess that the line on the right is a burning plane (they looked like streaking fireballs in some of the Beta versions)[/quote']

Nope, only one plane there. Besides, even if it was a plane, it shouldn't appear and disappear at a specific viewing direction...

Nope' date=' only one plane there. Besides, even if it was a plane, it shouldn't appear and disappear at a specific viewing direction...[/quote']

same issue as first