Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

super quick stamina regen, people thoughts?

jaguar12

Do you like fast stamina regeneration?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi,

not sure i like the new super quick stamina regen, think i prefer it the old way were it takes a lot longer to max out. it makes you think a lot more about when to sprint etc.

is this new system gonna stay for good? what are othere people thoughts on this?

I like it fastER then 1.30, but not too fast.

I think 130 is 60 seconds, 30~40 seconds works for me.

I'd like to see the rate of stamina regen speed up the nearer you are to friendly units - a rough representation of morale, and a reason to encourage people to work together

>>>

not sure i like the new super quick stamina regen, think i prefer it the old way were it takes a lot longer to max out. it makes you think a lot more about when to sprint etc.

<<<

Never mind.

Edited by witch
I surrender.

Yes! Mother of god yes! Perhaps the new regeneration rate when prone is a bit too fast, but it is still much better than the old stamina system. 1.30 seems like all the infantry are out of shape. These are supposed to trained combat soldiers; a 200 meter jog shouldn't make them collapse for 30secs to a minute.

Even if no one else likes the new stamina recharge rate, the very least that needs to be done is increase the recharge rate while walking. As it is you have to go prone if you want to regain your energy.

If we can have sappers fully loaded with explosives swim across rivers with no problems, then we can certainly increase the stamina recharge rate to a reasonable amount.

If you make sure you never go down too far in stamina regen is quite good :) I would perhaps see a faster stamina loss as well. Make a quick dash over an open area, jump in cover, regen stamine, then another dash to next cover. Feels realistic!

I like the new regen times. Sure it may be a little unrealistic, but this is a game after all, and slight 'not-so-real tweaks are OK :)

This is sorta related, I do think that the heartbeat effect is a bit annoying. Maybe I just run around too much but it seemed to be never ending. right about when the sound stops, I am advancing again and the heartbeat sound starts again. With the distances we have to run from MS's and such, I think it's just a little too annoying.

I wouldn't totally get rid of it though, maybe just make it quieter. I know that when I personally run hard, I can feel my heart but it doesn't drown out any nearby sound. :P

The breath sound though is great.

Also the heartbeat carries on for a while after you die... and then for a few seconds when you spawn in again

I like the faster regeneration although it feels backwards. It would appear more natural to regenerate quickly at the start so you can quickly rest and run from spot to spot(100ft sprint) but if you want to run further you need to rest a lot longer. It should take much much longer to be fully 100% but only a few seconds to generate enough stamina to sprint 100ft.

Edited by snailtrail

Here is panzer

Panzer III H

road speed

rychlost (1) =3.109800 (11.19528 km/h)

rychlost (2) =3.930444 (14.1495984 km/h)

rychlost (3) =5.107749 (18.3878964 km/h)

rychlost (4) =6.670371 (24.0133356 km/h)

rychlost (5) =8.890130 (32.004468 km/h)

rychlost (6) =11.388280+ (40.997808 km/h)

rychlost ® =2.822256 (10,1601216 km/h)

and here is superman

Inf (rifle, atr, lmg)

walk(t): 2.00000 m/s (7,2 km/h)

forward: 4.00000 m/s (14.4 km/h)

sprint(shift): cca 5.280001 m/s (19 km/h)

Inf croach

forward: 1.50000 m/s (5.4 km/h)

sprint(shift): cca 3.540001 m/s (12.7 km/h)

Inf lean

forward: 0.75000 (2,75 km/h)

Mortarman

walk(t): 2.00000 m/s (7,2 km/h)

forward: 4.00000 m/s (14.4 km/h)

sprint(shift): cca 5.160001 (18.5 km/h)

Mortarman Croach

forward: 1.50000 m/s (5.4 km/h)

sprint(shift): cca 3.540001 m/s (12.7 km/h)

Mortarman Lean

forward: 0.375000 (1.35 km/h)

call him supersapperman eg.

Source: beta 27

WOTE FOR COD !!!

Edited by clone9cz

This is not CALL OF DUTY omg!!This is simulator of war...why double regen. stamina??It is real?It is funny?NO....:mad:

S!