Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Slow Updater

corstaad

I played the last two weeks no problems. Today I log on for a quik bit of testing and getting a extremely slow update. To the point I wont be able to finish this update tell well after 4pm cst. Anyone else experiencing this?

Getting the same slow updater so I went and did a brand new beta download and noticed it didnt anything. Why might I be this slow with yesterdays and todays update. I wont be able to play again today if it carries on with this speed.

I usually go to the ftp it goes faster but the latest update dosnt seem to be on there.

Strike that it is further down the list wish I would have seen that a hour ago.

Edited by jackw

I cant run test for some reason this updater wont speed up. I've update patchs since I was a knee high this isnt me.

500+mb at .01 a sec download and beta server on for what 1-3 hours. lol. do the math. what a joke

Same probelm here might of been last week around 7 CST and I decided to go beta testing. Download nvr finished until 5 hours later...

if the training server is gonna be down, why dont they keep beta up for a day or two to let people download.

btw

whr did my cfml file go? i need to replace the air file.

Happened again today downloading a MB every 10 seconds by the time I went from 326 to 57- whatever It was 3 hours later and I missed the closing of beta by 15 minutes.

Edit: I usally can download a MB every 1.5 seconds or so

Never got to finish the Beta download. This will have to fixed before they release 1.31 on the same updater. I haven't had that slow of downloads since games got played on 56k. Just so you guy remeber what happened is last week sometime you changed something so the daily tweaks turn into full downloads. I wasn't able to download the 500 something mb update unless I had a spare 24hour to monitor it.

There is a problem with speed updating through playgate. I've got a ticket on it. In the mean time best to download directly from the links posted in the sticky.