Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Spider vein trees/Pink limbs in bushes

stdyhand

Unfortunately I didn't get screenshots, but I did get it on FRAPS. I have no idea how to post it here though. The bushes look normal on the outside but you can see the limbs inside of them as a bright pinkish like neon color.

Also the trees have a purple/pink spider vein look all over them when I get close to them and I could even go through them.

When I approach some buildings, the entire side had a large blue circle form over it like I was about to enter a tunnel into another world. When I kept going, the color bled to a pinkish and then another color. It kept that same circle shape enveloping the whole thing like someone was standing back with a flashlight aiming at the buildings and putting some pink plastic over the lens.

I'll post the videos I got from FRAPS if someone can tell me how to upload them on here. Or if one of the rats need I can email the videos, assuming I can email those. I've never sent video clips before.

Forgot to mention this occurred the last time the open beta was available to the public....last Wednesday or Thursday I believe.

Edited by stdyhand

Are you using an LSD monitor? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously, if you can post your graphics card and driver version it will help.

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I have having a strange red-ish flicker on every tree & shrub I could see through any optics/gunsight (and a some other strange but not game stopping weirdness). Anyway, I updated my ATI 4670's drivers to the 10.2 version... problem solved. Also boosted my FPS from an average of ~30 to more like ~40.