Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Focus Test Feedback - Dive Bomb Derby (comments on bombing)

GOPHUR

Dive Bomb Derby

This is more correctly a CAS and level bombing trial. The bombing of ground vehicles (in particular tanks) will require a lot of players willing to be the tank targets in addition to those required to bomb them using the CAS aircraft and bombers of the game. Additionally some focus on bombing buildings (particularly RDP factories) through the cloud cover is something that should be conducted by players who feel capable of the task in order to provide feedback. Those wishing to take part in the CAS aspect of this test need to concentrate on flying around the AO placed for the ground battle as this is where the tanks and ground units will be in concentration.

Please use this thread for all bombing feedback from this week's focus on air combat.

One strange result that popped up for me.

Was sitting in a 3h, got bombed to buggery, finally went up on flames, heard the constant plinking of the fire damage, but all crew remained alive indefinetly. Known issue? Only happened once and in a 3h. Think it was doc that was bombing me constantly!? ;)

I want to thank all those who played "bomb target" for me today, I got a lot of valuable feedback from all your great help and next data patch (.31) we should have the bombs right where we want them versus armour. We came close today but it still needed another look.

S! all

... and if you have any other feedback to put here please don't hesitate to do so.