Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback- Speed Trees While flying.

Jizzyjaz

I noticed a change to the way the speed trees load in while flying, its now just a concentric circle around your plane. In the old version the creation of the speed trees as you went along were not nearly as noticable because the color wasn't quite as bright green. But now in 1.31 as i look at the ground it is REALLY obvious.

IMO Any attempts to make it less noticeable failed and it is worse than before. I hate to bring this up here as an opinion, but just hop in a plane and look down at the forests as you fly along, it looks really tacky.

My suggestion is to have the speed trees slowly fill in from less dense to More dense as you fly along.

Can you put the flying feedback in the focus teast thread we made for this ?

FLYING CIRCUS FOCUS TEST

Thanks

Will do, just thought this went under " other bugs" gophur outlined in that thread.

But not a problem :-)