Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[1.31.0.30] FPS Stutters

lutorm

As I was flying around, I would get these momentary stutters where my fps would go from 60 to 20 and then instantaneously back to 60. (Reminds me of the stutters we got in the beta when the mortars were introduced.) It was frequently accompanied by a sound stutter, too.

I think I've noticed the same thing on the ground, when running as inf. The fps would stutter and then come back up and this would cause a weird jerk in your motion, like it didn't update your position according to the actual frame time so that first you'd slow down and then speed up as the stutter happened. Not very severe, but definitely disturbing.

As I was flying around, I would get these momentary stutters where my fps would go from 60 to 20 and then instantaneously back to 60. (Reminds me of the stutters we got in the beta when the mortars were introduced.) It was frequently accompanied by a sound stutter, too.

I think I've noticed the same thing on the ground, when running as inf. The fps would stutter and then come back up and this would cause a weird jerk in your motion, like it didn't update your position according to the actual frame time so that first you'd slow down and then speed up as the stutter happened. Not very severe, but definitely disturbing.

I noticed this out of aachen tonight. Once i got out of range of the A/F all was good once again. I feel like it might have been related to the aa, but i have no way to prove this.

Large towns have an issue we are going to fix' date=' that's what you saw around aachen.[/quote']

What made it odd for me is that the first time i took off, i had no problems at all.