Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Downloaded multiple times

stdyhand

I went to log into the Beta today to test the new driver I updated to and it is wanting me to download the entire beta patch again. This is like the 4th time now. Is this normal? Are changes being made and I have to download it each time?

Also, is it suppose to take several hours to download? I have a 6.0 DSL connection which is the fastest my ISP offers. Most things will download in less than 10 minutes for the largest files, but the beta patch takes all day. I leave in the morning, come back in the evening, and it is still downloading.

Download directly from here: ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/

The auto upgrader is slow...

Depending how many changes are being made to the game between two patches they release a incremental patch or a full one. Lately .29 and .30 both came as full downloads...

Download directly from here: ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/

The auto upgrader is slow...

Depending how many changes are being made to the game between two patches they release a incremental patch or a full one. Lately .29 and .30 both came as full downloads...

It is the beta download I need. That link took me to the current version were using. Even if I download the beta, the question is will I need to download it again in 24 hours.

Since this all started I've been on beta maybe twice. I've gotten no tests done and I got 4 computers to test. The last time I did get on, after waiting over 8 hours for it to download, I find graphic problems. I updated to the newest driver offered and again I have to download the beta which is going to take another 8 hours or more.

I can understand the graphics issues with a certain driver. That happens and will get fixed in some way at some point, but I don't understand why it keeps making me download this beta. It should be on my PC from the last few times I've downloaded it already.

It is the beta download I need. That link took me to the current version were using. Even if I download the beta, the question is will I need to download it again in 24 hours.

Since this all started I've been on beta maybe twice. I've gotten no tests done and I got 4 computers to test. The last time I did get on, after waiting over 8 hours for it to download, I find graphic problems. I updated to the newest driver offered and again I have to download the beta which is going to take another 8 hours or more.

I can understand the graphics issues with a certain driver. That happens and will get fixed in some way at some point, but I don't understand why it keeps making me download this beta. It should be on my PC from the last few times I've downloaded it already.

installers.wwiionline.com for the dowloads.

Make sure to do a full uninstall every time if you are having problems with the update not being recognised by playgate.

The current Beta is in the same directory

ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/wwiiol0000131031.exe

When a new version is released you may have to download it all again depending if CRS release a patch or a full release.

Edited by adoniram