Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

contradiction in capturing process of docks & AI placement bug #3965

jalik

when I entered the vireaux docks yesterday the city was uncontested and I was therefore unable to cap the docks. the capturing bar didn't show that a capturing process was going on and there was no BETA message in the chat - as you would expect. but I got a personal chat message that I started a capturing process -> contradiction in feedback.

furthermore, th AA-AI at this dock is misplaced. it is below the wodden stairs that lead from the bank to the dock.

Edited by jalik
modified title

when I entered the vireaux docks yesterday the city was uncontested and I was therefore unable to cap the docks. the capturing bar didn't show that a capturing process was going on and there was no BETA message in the chat - as you would expect. but I got a personal chat message that I started a capturing process -> contradiction in feedback.

furthermore, th AA-AI at this dock is misplaced. it is below the wodden stairs that lead from the bank to the dock.

Yeah, i noticed that you get that message regardless of the room you are in - you enter a CP that you own and is 100% in possession and it will tell you that you are now liberating it.

Yeah, I think thats what he's saying GOPHUR - thats what I was saying at least.

Even in CPs that you own it will pop up with that. But I'm imagining that this is a beta-only message?

Yeah, just feedback for the coders to know that is working. I'll ask for the removal of that message.