Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.31[.31] Capture Bar

gtanner

Hi,

I've never noticed this before so i dont know if its intended but I've got two town info bars:

EDITs:

Side Note: The capture progress is now a '>' sign.

Recreated: A instance of another capture box is created upon starting to capture and disappears when capture stops/respawn.

CapBar.jpg

Edited by gtanner

Yes, and you have to drag one out of the way. Be better if the default positions were as in gtanner's pic.

Yes' date=' and you have to drag one out of the way. Be better if the default positions were as in gtanner's pic.[/quote']

This is correct, sorry i should have added that to my post.

They do stack in the exact position I moved them to take the shot.

This is correct, sorry i should have added that to my post.

They do stack in the exact position I moved them to take the shot.

If you hadn't pointed it out in beta yesterday, I would never have known that there was a 2nd bar !!

Hi,

I've never noticed this before so i dont know if its intended but I've got two town info bars:

EDITs:

Side Note: The capture progress is now a '>' sign.

Recreated: A instance of another capture box is created upon starting to capture and disappears when capture stops/respawn.

CapBar.jpg

Well I think it is intentional, the top one describes the state of the whole town (Longwy). Currently all Depots are in enemy hands. The second bar shows that you currenty is capturing the Longwy-Longuyon depot (and are about 25% into the cap)

I noticed them almost immediatly as the first I did was to move the one I saw to the top center position on the screen finding the other one below.