Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Week Six Schedule?

oneskunk

well, me too. I assume that you share my problem of having upgraded to hardware that 1.30 simply cannot live with and have to sit on the sidelines when the beta server is not up despite having completely exhausted all reasonable suggestions.

I understand a need to avoid diluting the player pop on the live server by leaving the beta up strictly for horsing around. But is that really an issue in the first week or two of a new campaign before the HC of one side or the other has had an opportunity to drive its oxen into the ditch? What is the difference between having the beta server and training server up as far as that goes?

I can't say that I have really spent much time in betas before this, but my assumption was that at some point, a beta would be an ongoing instance even if the object was not to continue to receive feedback. Seems I was wrong, but I really don't understand why?

pffft.

well' date=' me too. I assume that you share my problem of having upgraded to hardware that 1.30 simply cannot live with and have to sit on the sidelines when the beta server is not up[/quote']

Yep, Alienware M17x. It seems like Dell is on the verge of releasing updated BIOS/Chipset/video drivers that will fix the problem, but I'm guessing they'll come out just as 1.31 goes live and makes them moot.