Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.31.0.34 Offline testing, computer keeps crashing.

samalpar

I have not been able to test 1.31.34 because the game keeps crashing my computer, as in , complete crash, where I have to reboot. Might be a hardware issue? Happened 3x in a row now. I get into game fine, then I get into the 111, and as I was setting up hotkeys my computer froze every time. I had to reboot, and one of those times one of my raid 0 drives went out of whack (it wouldnt detect it anymore).

It doesnt happen right away but pretty much within 30 seconds of getting on runway in offline testing. (practice offline)

Im done testing it offline for the time being, this could be totaly on my end(hardware issue) but if other people seem to be having this problem it could be serious.

On a side note campaign was working just fine .

EDIT: Went back into campaign mode and all is well with it.

Problem seems to be (so far) offline practice mode with 34.

I havent had a chance to do online testing with .34 yet (server not up) but I will when its up to see if similar crashes occur.

Edited by samalpar

Try it tomorrow. We're open 12 to 12.

Also, update all drivers. Need your sys specs. Post your crash log.