Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Need Test - Sandbags in new ATG pits, AI pits, etc *not* stopping bullets

frantish

Some of those sand bags around objects may be missing colliders, so munitions will pass though them (no protection).

One was found with the ATG pit sandbag (above the wooden beams) in Lueven, please check those and any other sand bags you find no matter where.

Please post pictures and locations.

Tested several others' date=' all seem good. Still, could stand to be fully tested.[/quote']

I followed up too and did not find anything wrong with other bags, boxes, logs, even hedgehogs.

I followed up too and did not find anything wrong with other bags' date=' boxes, logs, even hedgehogs.[/quote']

we have hedgehogs? :D

we have hedgehogs? :D

at the entrance of the new big bunker

that just made me think though, did they have hedgehogs in anywhere but czechoslovakia at this time? will have to do some research on that, as it could be very inaccurate.

that just made me think though, did they have hedgehogs in anywhere but czechoslovakia at this time? will have to do some research on that, as it could be very inaccurate.

yea, me in my sleep-deprived state was thinking litle sonic-like animal that would replace the sheep, not Steel Tank Traps:D

too bad, it's that.. tanks were driving over sandbags. Art overuled and mechanics overruled. :D

too bad' date=' it's that.. tanks were driving over sandbags. Art overuled and mechanics overruled. :D[/quote']

haha, silly intern :D