Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Tried Beta first time since Feb

freuler

Let DOC bomb me at Haybes for a while and took part in a little Battle with AJ and a few others( forget town name) and was impressed.

Was on approx 90 mins, not once did system crash. My rig is good except for only 2 G DDDR and I was getting around 35 FPS pretty consistently with every vid setting on and maxed, even with a dozen or so other players near me. All of the equipment I tried ( axis of course) seemed to respond correctly ( I dont fly so no aviation testing lol) and I did not notice anything really buggy with infantry and armor other then my movement wasn't as crisp as regular game but that may be due to I never checked what my mouse settings were set at.

Will take part in todays event pre map rest but all in all its looking good and I am impressed with the new version. I am sure much works still needs to be done, but its looking good folks.

Edited by freuler

The movement not being as crisp is actually a feature, not a bug. :)

When running or sprinting they purposely toned down mouse responsiveness to simulate not being able to make quick changes in direction when running at top speed.