Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

EI blinking in and out

MOTORMOUTH

If you are positive you had invisiblwe infantry, were you playing with vcache turned  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EI approached me on a bridge. He was about 10 feet away from me, vanished, then reappeared about 20 feet past where I'd seen him.

Lots of reports of things being invisible. I suspect a lot of EI were invisible at various times. Also, the MSP you set in Roermond West depot went invisible after about 10 minutes.

Its those high heels' date=' he went right past you but you focused on the shoes. LOLOLOLOLOL.[/quote']

shhh...MM doesn't know about our new camo where we all wear expensive shoes to distract her

Jumper-1388.jpg

Maybe it was the speedhacker sveral ppl saw thought it was a RAT in god mode

Cheers

Vonkurt

There was an inf running round at warp speed and hovering over the battle. I assumed it was a RAT.

I hade problems on the end of test nott se EI

see that some ei racapping cp and hes trown some grenats upster ther I am

and I go slow down see noting then bang bang bang sound as lmg hitt me but is not sound were strangs and I die thet happen 3 time in same cp I cunde se EI at all were strangs bugg or hack ;)

Good to see this. I reported that I was (possibly) invisible already the first time I played beta but nobody was able to confirm it. I found it strange that enemy tended not to shoot at me although I was standing in front of them.

Good to see this. I reported that I was (possibly) invisible already the first time I played beta but nobody was able to confirm it. I found it strange that enemy tended not to shoot at me although I was standing in front of them.

ahh now that you mention it MM killed me and I never saw her. I was in a building and I heard the shots but looked round and nothing so she may have been invisible.

ahh now that you mention it MM killed me and I never saw her. I was in a building and I heard the shots but looked round and nothing so she may have been invisible.

Uh huh....NOT!

Uh huh....NOT!

Were you in the building because you shot and hurt me but didn't kill me. I went looking around and didn't see you then you killed me. I never saw you.