Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Need Test - River flag texture

snailtrail

just for reference to his system:

from circuit city

Outstanding Features:

• EVGA P55 LE Motherboard
    • Supports SLI
    • 6 SATA ports, 1 PCI Express slots, 3 PCI, 8 USB ports (expandable up to 14)

[*]Intel Core i5 750 CPU

• 3.20 GHz processing speed
    • Comes with fan

[*]EVGA GeForce GTS 250 Video Card

• 1 GB video memory
    • 2- or 3-way SLI

[*]Corsair 1333MHz 4096MB DDR3 RAM

• 4 GB memory
    • 1333MHz memory speed

Additional notes;

From beta game chat

Many players reporting this were using gtx 250 series video cards and a few others. one player said that there were new drivers available for those video cards.

link for one example of a driver that was released only yesterday: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_winvista_32bit_197.45_whql.html

EDIT: If you do not have the 250 series, just click the top left tab on the website for drivers and you can tell it what you have, or you can let it 'scan' for what you have, and it will show you the latest driver.

Edited by timmy41

Additional notes;

From beta game chat

Many players reporting this were using gtx 250 series video cards and a few others. one player said that there were new drivers available for those video cards.

link for one example of a driver that was released only yesterday: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_winvista_32bit_197.45_whql.html

Downloading, tnx.

Updated to 197.45 driver for win 7 64bit and still have the flags in the water when water reflection is enabled.

Updated to 197.45 driver for win 7 64bit and still have the flags in the water when water reflection is enabled.

ok, lure said it didnt help with the invisible walls either.

ok' date=' lure said it didnt help with the invisible walls either.[/quote']

Wondering if reflections or other in game video settings maybe causing the invisible walls.

Wondering if reflections or other in game video settings maybe causing the invisible walls.

does this only happen when reflections are turned on? if you have the time, could you fiddle with your settings a bit and maybe well be able to narrow down what the issue is.

Timmy, as I posted in the missed walls thread I found on my system that if I turn off normal maps in preferences that it fixes them.

I'll do more testing with settings and the water.