Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

shield of the 47mm atg french

dertod

Remember when i created a post saying the shield of 47mm is buged ,when fire on 47mm with panzer the shells go through it with no impact effects..and crs say everyhing is corect and well on 47mm shield ...well i just tested it on training server and Is buged lol...spawned the 47mm and then a german smg ,rifle, and fired right on him ,every bullet hit the crew even on shield,tested with pistol and 1 bullet killed a crew ,i fired right on the shield and crew killed..?!,sorry but the shield is visual but not colider on him. ho and the crew are inversed just like the 25mm atg and pak36

Edited by dertod

Remember when i created a post saying the shield of 47mm is buged ' date='when fire on 47mm with panzer the shells go through it with no impact effects..and crs say everyhing is corect and well on 47mm shield ...[b']well i just tested it on training server and Is buged lol...spawned the 47mm and then a german smg ,rifle, and fired right on him ,every bullet hit the crew even on shield,tested with pistol and 1 bullet killed a crew ,i fired right on the shield and crew killed..?!,sorry but the shield is visual but not colider on him. ho and the crew are inversed just like the 25mm atg and pak36

Training server uses version 1.30.

This is 1.31.

Please confirm issue exists in 1.31, and please let us know who helped you.

Training server uses version 1.30.

This is 1.31.

Please confirm issue exists in 1.31, and please let us know who helped you.

i tested it myself with a free trial account, i don't think this bug is fixed in 1.31

We like people testing the open beta (that's why it is "open geddit ? ;) ) because then they can report on what the situation is in the beta. We're not working on v1.30 (current live game) anymore ... if something is going to get fixed it's going to come out of the new v1.31 client.

So if you did the exact same testing but in v1.31 instead of v1.30 we could take it up then, after a relevent results testing thread from the current v1.31 beta is posted.

Let's ask Timmy to run a test on this. We looked at it and the damage model looks fine (I even posted a screenshot) but who knows.

Yokilla and I just tested this. Not possible to kill crew through shield with German SMG.

ok i tested it today with yokilla too, and is fixed in 1.31 but 1.30 is buged ..ty