Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Brigade not showing.

spleef

I was helping the Rats today on Beta (allowing Doc to bomb the crap out of me). We both saw that I was not showing brigades where they were supposed to be, to try to be specific, in the area of Nandrin/Ciney. Anybody else know of this issue? I was trying to locate axis 33.1. It was non-existent on my map.

I did some checking around and you were the only one who experienced this, and I couldn't replicate it myself, ie: only you saw it.

Weird. Pretty much untraceable unless you experience it again. Thanks for all the help today, did you do any checking on your ISP or connection BTW ?

I'm showing 1943.8 kbps from one test, then using speedtest.net using a server 1st from Miami then from Austin (I'm in Palm Beach, FL) it showed a d/l speed of 18.5 Mb/s and u/l speed of .99 Mb/s. I use Comcast.

I then loaded 1,396,595 bytes in 3.102 seconds from Go Daddy server using TOAST.net performance test. This one showed my speed to be well above the Comcast average.

You know more about these things than do I. Maybe these numbers can help determine whether or not my connection is what was making my Churchill uber.

He did do that on my advice and said that it didn't fix it. Then it went away the next time I saw him. Can't really pin it down from those experiences.

yes. I don't think any more gray matter at this point should be burned up re the brigade matter. I am on the other side of the state using a laptop. Not suitable for anything other than forums.

I was however thinking that it may be useful to have 2 or more "human" testers to assist in the bombs v tank issue unless that has been already resolved. I am sure Doc can find volunteers. It is not tremendously fun, but I am sure many of us on this forum are anxious to see 1.31 go live. It is not the "boogey man" that many fear it to be. Very playable, in fact on my mediocre system specs (as entered earlier on this forum).

Please advise me on the numbers I came up with entered regarding my ISP. I am pretty sure that it's ok, but I am still curious.