Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Testing Offline - Joystick not read properly.

droz

I can't get the Test client to read my joystick properly. Currently using a Logitech G940, and it will recognize my Throttle as Joystick 2, the rudders as joystick 3 (which is correct in both instances), but when I try to map my stick to anything, it will not read it at all.

Any issues you are aware of relating to this?

Edit: Windows 7 x64 OS.

Works fine in 1.30. I've tried under several compatibility mods, and nothing. What's up?

Edited by droz

It was apparently something on my end, wasn't reading the joystick as the proper joystick number. Somehow it corrected itself. All good now.

teh?

I have same stick and it keeps stick 2 as 3 and 3 as 1

1.30 is ok but not 1.31

teh?

I have same stick and it keeps stick 2 as 3 and 3 as 1

1.30 is ok but not 1.31

go into your profiler and you can reset the ID's of the sticks. Do it and you should be ok. Also, turn off the autmatic game profile activation when a game starts in global settings.