Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

.13 Received kill credit on ei that is still alive

matt6767

Sorry if its been reported before. We were messing around in beta and we decided to test tanks vs. ifps. Tater deployed his ifp, I fired a few HE shells from my tiger around his ifp and finally got a kill credit on him. But he was still alive though when I got the kill credit, all he took was damage.

Sorry if its been reported before. We were messing around in beta and we decided to test tanks vs. ifps. Tater deployed his ifp' date=' I fired a few HE shells from my tiger around his ifp and finally got a kill credit on him. But he was still alive though when I got the kill credit, all he took was damage.[/quote']

Seen that a couple of times on live server too, it seems to be hes damaged badly though, but not quite dead.

I remember one time too, long time ago, i was shot, had the death screen, min blood, min stamina, but i wasnt dead, but couldnt do anything, i presumed i was in a coma, was rather cool, and creepy! :D

Thats entirely possible and replicable (at least I was able to replicate it in the past by shooting axis ei with french smg in the hands). There is an area on the heatlh bar where you get the kill (and he gets KIA) but he can still move in the game world and shoot.

Thats entirely possible and replicable (at least I was able to replicate it in the past by shooting axis ei with french smg in the hands). There is an area on the heatlh bar where you get the kill (and he gets KIA) but he can still move in the game world and shoot.

But he is going to die yes?