Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

?ppos.badtargetrange.toofar?

buggsy

It's some kind of bug.

I had a FRU deployed north of huy, but when I went to move it 5-10 minutes later I got that error message.

The only way I was able to get rid of that was to give someone else lead, then take it back and replace the FRU.

Although I can't remember if the FRU had been destroyed first, in which case that could also be what reset it.

I might have deleted it then tried to replace it, and couldn't, so I swapped lead. I don't remember now.

Edited by ZeroAce

I believe trying to place the FRU causes mega lag/stuttering sometimes, not sure.

1 frames per 5 seconds

It's pretty consistent, the mega lag/stuttering when deploying a FRU.

I just mega-lagged when trying to spawn into FRU.

Lets see, let me turn audio to software and get rid of vertical syncing. *shrugs* Oh, vertical sync was already disabled, strange.

OK the mega lag has nothing to do with FRU, was just fighting around an AB, and then mega-lag.

OK changing primary sound to HD rear audio setting thing, and back to hardware.

Edited by buggsy

This is unplayable, i'm getting ultra-high lag whatever I do after playing for like 5 minutes in a big battle.

I set sounds from 64 to 32 and haven't froze up in an hour of playing in middle of big battle.

Edited by buggsy

Getting this error constantly. Sometimes on brand new mission. Seems when I change.leader with an FRU up, or leave division/mission without 1st deleting FRU game thinks i still have one up? Need to test more. I would expect more forum posts on this POS error.

Happens so often that I believe it is partly neutering the effect of FRUs. (I.e., if this bug didn't exist, it people would whine even more)