Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

?ppos>badtargetrange.toofar?

vert0

First off i would like to say yes you did fix the ?PPOS>BADTARGETRANGE.TOOFAR? it now just says "You are too far from your mission target for this object type"

But you still have the bug where you can not place an FRU on a contested town when you have mission target to just the town and not a specific depot.

I tried this today from wuust to kalm.. made mission to wuust.. went in placed FRU then caped wuust / kalm depot... ran back out... couldnt set a new fru but lt least the message has changed.

nm just read Gophurs post on mattwhits thread the contested thing wasnt in this patch so its not suppost to be fixed yet i guess. oh well i tried to test something just thought it was fixed by the notes.

Test 1:

• mission origin - shilde-ant fb axis
  • mission target - antewrp allied (area attack)
  • spawn rifleman at fb
  • walk into town
  • place FRU in town
  • capture ant - schilde depot
  • antwerp contested
  • wait for FRU cooldown timer
  • walk 5m from original FRU
  • when timer up FRU ghost turns green
  • place new FRU
  • EXPECTED FUNCTIONALITY

I can't replicate this. If I'm doing something wrong please clarify repeatable steps.