Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

2 things I noticed

raven4

How do you like your BAR?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not that it bothers me that much but when the Americans thrown smoke nades the nade throws just slightly before the arm comes fully around. Frag works fine.

the B.A.R. no longer sets up with the tripod....maybe that's intentional, it does zoom in, but I know it use to use the tripod when prone.

*edit* B.A.R. will deploy with the B button but not the right mouse..again maybe that' by design

Edited by raven4

Yeah I didn't like when it did both with one button because it always deployed when I wanted to aim out a window.

I tried having it so you could keymap it either way you wanted, same key or different but it couldn't work.

Let's take a poll.

panzershreck deployed with the right mouse button but not 'x' button (default secondary key)

this is also a minor discrepancy from other weapons that deploy with the 'b' button

I will say I never knew or used b to deploy lmg, atr weapons, but I actually like you can just zoom in with the right mouse, and deploy with something else. Its a nice touch and shows the respect the B.A.R. should have as the type of weapon it is. Kudos!!