Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

?mission.spawn.denied13? and can't spawn in - is there a ticket on this

cobray

I played Friday for a few hours and didn't see the error once.

If nobody else is still complaining about it, I would consider it closed. It was happening to alot of people. Thanks!

Had a bunch of them tonight. I could eventually get past it by trying again. I just had a CTD too.

Had this a few times last night also. happens when trying to spawn in. Multiple reloads of the game and it finally worked.

Had this a few times last night also. happens when trying to spawn in. Multiple reloads of the game and it finally worked.

Having same problem now, restarted the game 6-7 times already, no go :(

Having same problem now' date=' restarted the game 6-7 times already, no go :([/quote']

same here, every time I select a weapon and try to enter game world, I get "Connection to host re-established" message from SYSTEM followed by ?mission.spawn.denied13? error once the button responds.

This sucks.

same here, every time I select a weapon and try to enter game world, I get "Connection to host re-established" message from SYSTEM followed by ?mission.spawn.denied13? error once the button responds.

This sucks.

Don't despair. The next restart right after I posted here did the trick.

• Free Play Account

The server is being restarted in a few minutes, it will hopefully fix this Hickup.