Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Roadmap: 2017

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

The time has come to outline our important mission and objectives for 2017. Happy New Year everyone, we hope you're as prepared as we are to embark on an amazing ride. We made 2016 quite a success by achieving some big goals, and with this year and reinforced team, better tools and workflows, we're going to kick some arse and take some names. To do that, we're going to need your full support ongoing. We hope you enjoy this very informational post that covers the major parts of our plans.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=VC2mZ6gvB78:zZOuUCYwXEw:F7zBnMyn0Lo
VC2mZ6gvB78

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

Awesome job! Can't wait! Although I'd love to see some new planes (see "guppy" below) re-purposing some will do fine for now. Hopefully the Axis get a fast bomber out of the deal, perhaps some db7s will be captured and repainted. 

You guys are doing yeoman work and it is much appreciated! Glad I came back!